We invite you to join our growing network of educators who are making teaching AND learning more effective, efficient, and easier! After all, Interactive Reading & Notetaking is revolutionary! That’s because it’s a simple, doable process that shows students how to learn.
Taking the research proven to raise achievement levels of all students in all grade levels and all subject areas, and combining it with the standards and content, we created a framework that supports both teaching AND learning.
Interactive Reading & Notetaking makes teachers better teachers and shows students how to become better learners!
Enter our website to find out more about who we are, our training, and our materials!
Everything we offer – our training sessions, our interactive notepages & teacher guides – has been created to support teachers AND students. Visit our blog for more insights on Interactive Reading & Notetaking!
Effective, efficient, and easier . . . We are revolutionizing teaching AND learning! Join us!
The Research Behind Interactive Reading & Notetaking
- The Whole Story by Brian Cambourne
- Mosaic of Thought by Ellin Keene & Susan Zimmerman
- Classroom Instruction That Works by Robert Marzano, Debra Pickering,
- Building Background Knowledge by Robert Marzano
- Research-based Strategies to Ignite Student Learning by Judy Willis
- When Students Can’t Read: What Teachers Can Do by Kylene Beers
- Handbook of Early Literacy Research by David Dickinson & Susan Neuman
- “High Performance in High Poverty Schools: 90/90/90 and Beyond”
by Douglas Reeves
- Understanding Poverty by Ruby Payne